Retail Marketing Officer
Are you passionate about fishing? Do you have retail experience or a good vision on how to present products in-store? Are you a marketer looking for a new challenge? Shimano Italy are looking for a talented retail marketer to join their team in Legnano, Italy. Is this you?
In this role you will be responsible for translating the European retail marketing strategy into an annual plan that best suits the Italian market. You will regulate stocks of promo material & manage budgets. Whilst also monitoring your market to provide regional insights and contribute to the development of new in-store concepts & tools.
For this role you must really be able to get into the mind of a fishing enthusiast and a fishing retailer so a passion for the sport is a must.
- Create and monitor the annual retail support plan and budgets
- Ensure in store promotional materials are in-stock and delivered according to brand guidelines & with budget considerations
- Advise retail partners and sales colleagues on promotions, merchandising and brand guidelines
- Support in planning and execution of shows, events & other marketing projects and activities
- Contribute to development and implement new in store concepts and monitor the quality of current concepts such as X-store.
- Report on market developments and deliver findings to Shimano Europe HQ
- Contribute the development of POPs, sales catalogues and promotional materials
- Coordinate and monitor CRM activities & manage invoice administration
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor level education in marketing discipline or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of working experience in a marketing position, preferably in retail
- A good understanding of retail and experience developing promotional materials
- Strong affinity with the fishing industry and knowledge of the market
- Good knowledge of Italian & English, both verbal and writing
Do you want to join our team?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|