As a Receptionist (16 hrs/week) at Shimano’s European Headquarters in Eindhoven, you are responsible for a representative and pleasant reception and guidance of our (international) guests. The reception desk is open from Monday to Friday, between 8:30 and 17:00 hours. Within this role you will be present at the reception desk on Monday the full day and on Tuesday and Thursday in the afternoon.
Your main responsibilities are:
• Provide a representative telephone handling and proper visitor registration.
• Efficient and correct distribution of the in- and outgoing mail and packages.
• Manage several reservation databases.
• Being a source of information for our internal and external customers.
• Ensure that public spaces and pantries are clean and tidy.
Who are you?
• Well motivated and not afraid of a challenge.
• Flexible and able to work both independently as well as in a team.
• You possess excellent communication skills and a high level of customer service.
• You have the ability to properly plan and organize your work.
• You do not shy away from rolling up the sleeves.
• Relevant working experience in an international environment.
• You are fluent in both English and Dutch.
• You have experience with MS Office.
• Flexibility regarding the amount of working hours per week as this might fluctuate in case of absence of your colleague receptionists.
What do we have to offer?
Next to solid primary and secondary working conditions Shimano is offering:
• A contract for 16 hours per week with flexibility to work up to 32 hours a week when necessary.
• A challenging job within an international and dynamic environment.
• A highly motivated, social and dedicated team of professionals.
• Room for study & development.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|