Product Coordinator PRO
PRO is an affiliated brand of Shimano, providing a range of complimentary components to each sports cyclist. The brand has its origin and development team at the European Headquarters in Eindhoven and from here designs the product range to the global market. PRO aims to enable MTB & Road riders to evolve the way they ride, and enjoy themselves more in this process through collective intelligence they push their products to – and often beyond – their limits.
As a Product Coordinator you are a key contributor to the collective intelligence gathering. Based upon sales and marketing input, as well as your own market research, you translate trends and customers preferences into product requirements and feature recommendations for the future range of PRO products. Once created your role extends to helping the business understand the relevance of the technical innovations, helping the sales teams & partners bring the products to market and your retailer.
- Continuously monitor the bicycle market to identify market trends, customer preferences and competitors products to ensure our product line remains innovative, relevant & priced effectively;
- Collate and analyse advance market data to guide the product range;
- Deliver market reports to the Product Developers to inform new product features and styles;
- Take ownership of all new product related information; delivering material to sales colleagues for promotional activities and ensure training materials & tools are available across the company;
- Create the introduction and positioning plan for all new products and contribute to the development and execution of marketing campaigns and promotions.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor level education;
- 3 years of experience in either market analysis, product management or product planning
- Excellent English language skills, both verbally and in writing;
- Sufficient Excel skills to create statistical analyses;
- International mindset and available for frequent travelling;
- Knowledge of the bicycle market/ industry is preferred but a cycling passion is essential
Who are you?
- You have a natural persuasion to technical information, the specification for bicycle components options and how these can improve your riding experience.
- Critical and investigative approach to finding information that can inform your decisions and use data to provide research insights.
- You can influence perspectives using a variety of tools to convince others people of a certain standpoint to create universal agreement on product plans.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|