Product Coordinator (Footwear)
Are you passionate about beautiful cycling footwear? Can you present a new idea in a convincing way to an international audience? Would you like to be a key influencer in the future of Shimano cycling footwear?
The Shimano Europe Softgoods team are looking for a new Product Coordinator to join them at the European Head Office in Eindhoven. Is this you?
As a Product Coordinator you will be part of the team who are at the forefront of Shimano’s future designs. Our Product Team acts as the eyes, ears and voice for the European market. Using your skills in data trend analysis & your market knowledge, you will translate customer demand and trends into vision for the next generation of Shimano cycling footwear.
You will be based at Shimano Europe HQ in Eindhoven however, as the representative of Shimano Europe in global product management you will be required to travel within Europe and to Japan.
- Continuously monitor the sports shoe market to identify market trends, customer preferences and competitors products to ensure our product line remains innovative & relevant
- Proactively collate and analyse advance market data to help advice on new product features
- Convincingly present market reports to colleagues at Head Office in Japan to influence and impact new product developments for European market
- Take ownership of all new product related information; delivering material to sales colleagues for promotional activities and ensure training materials & tools are available across the company
- Create the introduction and positioning plan for all new products and contribute to the development and execution of marketing campaigns and promotions
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor level (HBO) in a design, fashion or textiles discipline
- 3 years of experience working within the footwear or sports industry
- Strong presentation skills, an experienced influencer & politically agile
- Good communication level in English, both written and spoken
- Experience working in an international environment & colleagues
- Knowledge of textile manufacturing techniques, in footwear would be a pre
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|