Pricing Solutions Advisor
Pricing Solutions Advisor
Shimano is looking for a Pricing Solution Advisor for the project ‘Renewal Trade Terms’. Shimano Europe (SEU) is starting the project for renewal and SEU wide standardization of the Pricing and Trade Terms setup, governance and application landscape. It is a plus if the specialist has also operational and implementation experience.
Context of the project: current systems and processes have trouble dealing with the level of sophistication in the pricing strategy. Some systems are being replaced (e.g. Aurea CRM due to move to Salesforce CRM & ERP renewal) to safeguard better commercial processes. The entire ecosystem needs to be assessed to ensure pricing and discounting can be properly handled and managed on a sustainable way. We are seeking for process, functional and system solutions and a part of the solution is also looking at our trade term setup.
Due to the replacement of CRM a solution needs to be evaluated, and preferably an extended solution as a full engine.
What are we looking for?
The advisor will be working on:
- Investigate the as-is, define SEU wide the to-be and advise on (options to decide for) the most desired scenario, for the future ‘pricing & discounting capability’.
- Enable organization to continue managing pricing & discounting like today, with a workable alternative for Aurea CRM system (which will be discontinued due to the move to Salesforce CRM)
The Advisor will be working together with:
- Project manager
- Business & Information Architect
- Pricing department (within Shimano Europe Holding): the department is initiating, coordinating, supporting and safeguarding on Pricing and Trade Term related activities in the Shimano Sales Offices (SSO): Benelux, Nordic, French, Baltic, Polish, Italian, Iberia and (Turkish area) of complete product-range from Shimano Europe Bike Holding BV, according the (VBP) Value Based Pricing principles. Pricing is overall responsible for operations and pricing.
Who are you?
- A relevant Bachelor or Master degree in education containing Pricing & Trade Terms.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position in an international business environment.
- Used to work with and implement pricing processes, governance and solution tooling.
- Experience modelling business processes and data / information analysis, using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Strong analytical and planning skills, with attention to detail and an ability to deliver work in a precise and accurate manner.
- A team player and customer & result oriented. You feel comfortable in a dynamic, international environment and are a self-starter, a leader and at easy in working on all levels (strategic – operational).
- Experience in operational tasks concerning pricing and trade terms
- The ability to act as liaison conveying information needs of the business to IT.
- Excellent language skills in English (verbally and written). Dutch is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Bike and / or Fishing industry would be a plus.
What do we have to offer?
This is a temporary role for approximately 3 months, with the possibility to work remotely.
We are looking for a candidate who can start as soon as possible (latest 1st of May).
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|