As a Payroll Specialist you are responsible for a timely and correct execution of the monthly payroll of several business units. For our Dutch payroll you are our in-house ADP Perman expert. For our Belgian and German payrolls you are the primary contact person for our third party consultants. For all three units you are a trusted point of contact for all salary and staff related queries. Next to your payroll responsibilities, your role is key to maintain and control our access and time registration system (ATPS), setup and maintain all staff insurance and benefits registrations and ensure an efficient administrative follow-up and filing of changes.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Ensure a correct and timely preparation of the monthly Dutch, German and Belgian salary administration, in line with our company guidelines/procedures and local regulations.
- Collect and review payroll documentation and information while maintaining payroll records.
- Compute and process wages, deductions and garnishments while resolving any discrepancies.
- Ensure a smooth and timely completion of the Year-End payroll close and issuance of all accounting documents for the financial Year-End as well as employees yearly statements “jaaropgaaf”.
- Ensure a smooth New-Year transition work is performed in line with ADP guideline and a correct enablement of the new parameters.
- Ensure fast and accurate response to employee’s queries while continuously creating/maintaining HR FAQ material.
- Ensure leave system (ATPS) availability, and use by management and staff in line with company guidelines and supplier’s users’ guidelines.
- Ensure a smooth and timely completion of the Year-End leave system (ATPS) cleanup, Year-End balances transfer and new parameters settings.
- Ensure a correct and timely conduct of HR administration and timely preparation and filing of confirmation letters to employees.
What are we looking for?
- A bachelor degree and a completed PDL study.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, preferably built up in an international environment.
- Excellent command of Microsoft office suite including Excel.
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and excellent in setting priorities.
What do we have to offer?
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe B.V. is the intermediate between the head quarter in Japan and the European bicycle market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|