Payroll & HR Administrator
As a Payroll & HR Administrator you are responsible for a timely and correct execution of the monthly payroll of several business units fitting the local tax- and our internal J-Sox rules. For these units you are a trusted point of contact and a FAQ for all salary and staff related issues, which they have to deal with. Next to your payroll responsibilities, you are the key person to maintain and control our access and time registration system (ATPS), maintain all staff (pension) insurance registrations and ensure an efficient administrative follow-up and filing of mutations.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Ensure a correct and timely conduct of the monthly salary run in line with company guidelines/procedures and tax/legal/J-Sox obligations. Monitor EP1 up-load to run smoothly and import mass mutations like variable pay;
- Ensure annual transfer of salary system runs smoothly including setting of all (annual) parameters for amongst others social premiums and reservations;
- Ensure year work is prepared and align with requirements of finance. Ensure and control annual statements for all employees;
- Set annual parameters for leave registration d-base and monitor if d-base is used by management and staff in line with company guidelines and instructions;
- Ensure a correct and timely conduct of HR administration and timely preparation and filing of confirmation letters to staff. Register accordingly in ADP;
- Register and foster all registrations related to employee insurances like pension and act as 1st point of contact towards our broker;
- Supports HR Manager on ad-hoc issues to conduct daily HR workflow.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an accurate, analytical and experienced Payroll & HR Administrator with a pro-active attitude and used to provide excellent customer service. Excellent numeracy and a passion for working with figures with a keen eye for detail. Flexibility to learn new processes and provide guidance to the Business on Policy & Procedures, as they change and evolve. Have regard for the confidential nature of the work. Have a flexible attitude and be comfortable with working to tight deadlines in a fast paced international environment and can easily shift between changing priorities. You are a real team player, eager to make a result and you can identify yourself with the Shimano brand.
- A bachelor degree and a completed PDL study;
- At least 1 year of relevant experience, build up in an international environment;
- Experience with PERMAN (ADP) will be seen as an advantage;
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills.
What do we have to offer?
Next to solid primary and secondary working conditions Shimano is offering:
- A challenging job within an international and dynamic environment.
- A highly motivated, social and dedicated team of professionals.
- Room for study & development
- A salary based on your education and experience.
- A variable bonuses based on team and individual results.
- Flexible working hours.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
Do you want to join our team?
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|