As a Marketing Officer (32 hours a week), you ensure a positive impression is made to all visitors of the Shimano Experience Center on our brands, product developments and services. You ensure the planning and coordination of marketing and events, you handle press contacts and you are present at the Shimano Experience Center.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Formulate a yearly marketing and event plan, including budget, and contribute to the PR/Marketing department plan;
- Responsible for the operational execution of the marketing and event plan;
- Supply the visitors and interest groups with (technical) information of existing and new products;
- Ensure monthly control of the available budget (events, communication and marketing);
- Ensure alignment with programs and activities initiated by regular Shimano Marketing entities;
- Support the regular Marketing, Service- and Sales Team in miscellaneous activities.
What are we looking for?
- Higher educational and thinking level (Bachelor degree);
- 3-5 years of experience in a professional marketing / sales environment;
- Excellent planning skills and a careful attention to detail;
- Fair knowledge of the bicycle and / or fishing industry;
- Affinity & ability to work with digital tools & platforms;
- Fluency in Dutch and English;
- Available to work flexible hours and days;
- Strong listening, communication, presentation and social skills.
What do we have to offer?
The Shimano Experience Center allows visitors to share the love of cycling, fishing and rowing – Shimano’s three core passions – and show visitors fun ways to get involved in these exciting sports.
The concept underpinning Shimano’s Experience Center is a journey of social and product experience moments, helping visitors engage in a fusion of interaction and function. Each area will be presented as a sensorial experience, encouraging guests to move, feel and live the Shimano moment.
Visitors will have the opportunity to have a live experience with our products for Bike, Fishing & Rowing. Pearl Izumi Store and Bikefitting will also be part of the Shimano presence in Valkenburg.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|