Fishing - Europe
In 2020 the Shimano Fishing division embarks upon an ambitious period of growth as the sales network expands to include direct sales in Spain, Portugal, France, Switzerland & the Nordics. To support both the new and existing territories and prepare for the future Shimano Europe is strenghtening their Marketing team in Eindhoven. With a new structure, team members and starting with the appointment of a new Marketing Manager.
The new Marketing Manager will report to the Managing Director EU and will form part of the European Management team. You will be directly responsible for a team of 6 specialist marketeers and provide leadership and advise to local Marketing Teams.
The purpose of the role will be to increase the awareness and relevance of the Shimano Brand in the European Fishing Market, to increase customer engagement that will generate sales. In your first year your key objectives will be to recruit new members of your team, whilst building key relationships with colleagues in the local offices and at HQ in Japan. Your success will be defined by your ability to successfully define and deliver the future digital marketing strategy for the department and the wider European organization.
This is a role for someone who is looking for a challenge, who is prepared to be hands-on in their approach and would can take the opportunity to build a strong and sustainable Marketing department for the future.
- Formulate European Marketing brand guidelines and policies to help guide the marketing activities across the Shimano Europe Fishing organisation
- Create and implement the pan-European Marketing plan for all disciplines, with awareness of market sensitivities/ fishing preferences and according to budgets allocated.
- Manage and guide own European Marketing Team whilst also providing leadership to marketeers across the organisation
- Commission, champion and use market research, customer insights and competitor analysis to constantly develop marketing plans and adapt to the changing climates.
- Be an active member of the Global Marketing Team working closely with colleagues in Shimano Japan on aligning marketing and promotion.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum bachelor level education in Marketing, further study would be a preferred
- Significant Marketing experience, with relevant and current knowledge of digital marketing
- Experience working within an international environment and for international markets
- Experience working within the Fishing industry or a comparable industry plus a deep understanding of the fishing consumer
- Evidenced Leadership Skills / Management Experience
- Strong command of the English language is essential, additional languages are preferred.
Who are you?
- A confident and clear communicator that can adapt styles across different cultures both internally and with their external target audience
- Natural leader that not only effectively manages and develops their own team but leads across the organization
- A visionary that is able to create strategic plans with a commercial perspective that can be implemented successfully
- Strong influencing skills, as a convincing storyteller but using analytical skills to substantiate with data and insights
- Both a pragmatic and reasoned decision maker
- A curious information seeker, you are always looking at new trends in the marketing discipline
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|