Internship Technician Warranty & Repairs
Are you passionate about cycling and are studying a technical subject? Would you like to know more about how to start a career in the bicycle industry? Our team at Shimano Italy are offering a technical internship in their Warranty & Repair Team.
During your internship you will learn how the warranty and repairs process works in a complex multi-national company. You will gain insights into how to test the performance of products. Whilst learning how we translate our technical knowledge to provide great customer service.
- Learn how to review, report and process warranty-claims according to Shimano guidelines;
- Translate your technical knowledge into providing support for customers;
- Help the team to deliver accurate and timely repair of goods sent in by dealers;
- Learn how the team offer support to other departments and help them to do so;
- Support with reporting complaints and how solutions for improvement are offered;
- Maintain an efficient administration system for technical product information and non-conformance products.
What are we looking for?
- You are currently studying a technical related course;
- A strong passion for cycling and a knowledge of Shimano products;
- You are accurate & have an eye for detail;
- Strong communication skills in Italian and English, both written and spoken;
- Working knowledge of MS Office programs, such as Excel;
- You use your own initiative and are a team player.
What do we have to offer?
This internship is available full time, a 40 hour working week for a period of 6 months.
Do you want to join our team?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|