Internship Merchandising Fishing
The position of our new merchandising intern is within the Marketing department of Shimano Europe Fishing Holding and is located in Shimano's European HQ at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. During an internship within Shimano Europe Fishing Holding, you’ll mix not only with immediate colleagues but the company wide: Bike division, retail division and local offices over Europe. You would experience what it is like to work in a multinational company, mix with a variety of customers (internal, suppliers, retail and consumer) and have the opportunity to leave your mark in an historic company.
Our brand has a story to tell, a story we want to ensure our customers see no matter the touch point. Within this role you will be reporting to the Team Leader Marketing and are responsible to create the future of our face instore, aligning it with our complete brand message over many platforms. To ensure this is delivered effectively you may be required to visit customers throughout Europe.
- Analyze market situation and generate viable solutions
- Assist in development of new processes and hardware, including budgets and timelines
- Create clear power point tool for our merchandizing solutions for various audience (possible need to present)
- Work closely with EU team and Team Leader Marketing to ensure merchandizing solutions meet company and consumer demands
- Think internationally and in solutions ensuring end result has an effective impact for relevant stakeholders
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe Holding B.V. is the intermediate between the head quarter in Japan and the European bicycle market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
What are we looking for?
- You are studying towards a relevant qualification, minimum HBO
- You are fluent in English (both writing and speaking) and preferably one other language
- Independent thinker, proactive approach, hands-on, problem solving mentality
- Customer minded, passion for retail/ merchandising
- Sports passion would be ideal but is not essential
What do we have to offer?
For this position, we are offering flexible working patterns to fit around your studies. The ideal candidate will be at the office for a minimum of 32 hours per week within the office hours of 8.30 - 17:00 Monday to Friday.
Shimano is a well-known multinational and one of the biggest fishing tackle companies on the globe. You will work together with colleagues who share the same passion for outdoor recreation and fishing and you will join two of our quarterly EU marketing meetings from which one will be with one of our European sales offices. Finally, we offer a monthly compensation.
Do you want to join our team?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|