Internship Human Resources
Shimano is looking to welcome a student to our HR department at our European Head Office in Eindhoven.
As an intern your main responsibility will be to support our colleague responsible for the area of Learning & Development. You will also offer your support to our multidisciplinary team and have the opportunity to get a good impression of what working in a HR Team is like.
Your main focus will be on:
- Work together with the HR Support Team.
- Support the planning of training and development activities.
- Assist in drafting emails and other communications to the business.
- Making sure training materials will be ordered and handed out on time.
- Drafting study agreements and contracts.
- Support in administrating personnel changes related to growth and development.
What are we looking for?
- A student within the Human Resources discipline.
- Strong communication and administration skills.
- A hands-on and customer centered mentality.
- Capable of working independently, in a structured and accurate way.
- Excellent language skills in English, both verbally and in writing. Knowledge of the Dutch language would be an advantage.
- Available for a minimum of 32 hours a week, for a period of 20 weeks (or more).
What do we have to offer?
- A challenging internship within an international and dynamic environment.
- A learning spot within a world known sports brand.
- An opportunity to work with a highly motivated, social and dedicated team of HR professionals.
- Internship allowance.
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe B.V. is the intermediate between the head quarter in Japan and the European bicycle market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|