Internship Digital Marketing Fishing
Do you know your way in the digital marketing landscape and you have a passion for fishing? Then our marketing team in Eindhoven is looking for you to join them within a digital support role and work together towards a more consumer focused online environment.
As a specialist in your craft, Shimano will look to you to advise on new trends and current performance within the online marketing landscape. Providing the organization with support on how to ensure maximum customer engagement with the Shimano brand & products.
You are responsible for managing our social media channels and consumer interaction and updating our European websites and Media Library. In this role you will work together closely with our colleagues from our European Sales Offices and distributors.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Execute the European online marketing strategy and policies
- Monitor social media performance, offer suggestions for & implement optimization
- Manage your resources, including use of social advertising budgets to ensure maximum return on investment
- Engage with and excite the online fishing community, through expert use of social interaction
- Think internationally, ensuring content is translated and reaches each audience
- Collaborate, convince and capture the enthusiasm of both colleagues and fishing fans
- Support the digital marketing team
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe B.V. is the intermediate between the head quarter in Japan and the European bicycle market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
What do we have to offer?
For this position, we are offering flexible working patterns to fit around your studies. The ideal candidate will be at the office for a minimum of 32 hours per week within the office hours of 8.30 - 17:00 Monday to Friday.
Shimano is a well-known multinational and one of the biggest fishing tackle companies on the globe. You will work together with colleagues who share the same passion for outdoor recreation and fishing and you will join two of our quarterly EU marketing meetings from which one will be with one of our European sales offices. Finally, we offer a monthly compensation.
What are we looking for?
- You are studying towards a relevant qualification, minimum HBO
- You are fluent in both English and Dutch (both writing and speaking)
- You have experience with social media marketing, Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Excel
- You have a passion for fishing
Do you want to join our team?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|