International Sports and Event Manager
Do you love sports, with a specific passion for cycling? How about working with the best cycling athletes and the best cycling teams in the world, by joining the world of Shimano?
We are hiring and currently looking for an International Sports and Event Manager to strengthen the European Marketing team at the European headquarters in Eindhoven, The Netherlands! Is this you?
You will set strategic sports and event directions in line with global and local marketing priorities. With a passion for being the winning team you will; review, realign and drive the concept of innovation into all areas of your business. You will measure the effectiveness of your sponsorships and events. Define the key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the ROI in order to increase the marketing value of our brands.
Managing the Sports and Events team:
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be the driver of Global Sports and Events Marketing strategy towards Japanese headquarters and global marketing teams. Supported by your team of experts in the field of sports marketing and events.
Oversee Global Sports Sponsoring and European Events:
You will mastermind all Shimano global sports sponsoring programs and European events alongside running your own International projects.
Drive Development & Creativity:
Your connection with cycling will help to build a deeper understanding of the new developments within the industry. Using this knowledge and your creativity to form new concepts and find new opportunities to increase the value of Shimano sponsorships and events.
The Shimano network will look to you as a service unit to support them in their daily affairs, with your market knowledge and skills.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years professional experience in Sports Event marketing and management
- University-level degree or Bachelor level education in marketing, business or similar
- Experience in inventing and organizing events and projects in sports
- Relevant experience in Sports Sponsorship
- Experience in leading people and follow a 360-degree marketing approach
- Creative, innovative, organized, open-minded and sporty personality
- Responsible, communicative and proactive
- Fluent in English, both in speaking and verbal, German & French is a plus
What do we have to offer?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|