International Sales Manager
Are you a regional sales manager within an international organization? Are you a skilled facilitator that is able to align organizations to get all parties working for a common goal? Does the opportunity to make your mark on new and unchartered territories excite you?
In 2020 Shimano Europe will grow and develop our Angling sales network to increase the reach and scope of our operation. We are looking for a new regional Sales Manager who shares our values of innovation, customer centricity & high performance to help channel these values and create synergies in new regions of Spain, France, Switzerland Portugal & the Nordics.
Based at the European Head Office in Eindhoven you will become a key part of the new project team to grow the European Shimano Fishing network of Sales Offices and set them up for the future. Is this you?
- Together with the Management team create and execute the strategic plan for the expansion regions;
- Implement this plan within procedures, policies & focus together with relevant MD for the region local sales teams;
- Contribute to & deliver on the pan-EU annual sales plan to meet budget across own responsible areas, ensuring uniform embedding of pricing structures and commercial policy to increase market share.
- Develop and execute plan for achievement of yearly targets and KPIs
- Collate and analyse market information on customers, products and competitors in order to obtain a clear picture of the overall market and market developments for future direction
- Set targets and co-ordinate sales forecasts for the sales territory, in order to guide the production planning, stock management and products to be developed.
- Guidance to the new regions on Shimano operating practices, to ensure effectiveness, efficiency and consistency in the European organisations.
What are we looking for?
- Higher education in marketing or commercial related discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience working as a Regional Sales Manager or similar Sales Management role
- Financial management & Excel skills
- Good communication skills in English, written & spoken
- Understanding of the fishing market including distribution networks or and retail markets
Who are you?
- Skilled communicator, influencer and negotiator building relationships with customers and managing stakeholders
- A commercial mindset that allows for pragmatic decision making & proactive problem solving, you focus on results and are target driven
- Strong analytical skills that you can use to interpret data & sales figures
- You are able to take an overall view on the market, you can set strategic direction, see opportunities in situations and can steer your teams focus to best achieve return on investment
- A passionate angler with knowledge of Shimano products
Do you want to join our team?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|