International Event Specialist
Would you like to join us at the World Championships Road Cycling, the Mountainbike Worldcups, the Giro d’ Italia, our media camps or the Eurobike? Can you deliver innovative concepts and events that make cyclists stop and take notice? Would you like to work with elite athletes and some of the best cycling teams in the world?
Our European Sponsorship & Events Team are looking for a new Event Specialist to join them at our Headquarters in Eindhoven, is this you?
As Event Specialist you will streamline the annual event calendar which will include everything right from dealer shows, to expos and our presence at sporting events. Your challenge is to make sure our brand is well represented by building strong relationships with external partners and using your organizational skills to ensure a high quality result. You will of course take pride in what you do but you will also show it by reporting data back to the team on the success of your event. Still interested? Apply now!
- Manage the annual Event Calendar & suggest event types that fit best to the brand
- Plan events from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Organize and execute all Shimano Europe events, ensuring every single event is completed smoothly and be the problem solver when it is not
- Liaise with external partners
- Ensure events are tactically planned to maximise the return on investment using activation plans and cross channel marketing, sticking to budgets and collecting data
- Manage availability of event resources, including demo products and promo vehicles
- Create end of event reports to show the results and learnings
Is it you are we looking for?
- 2 years of event varied organization experience on an international stage
- You are inspired by new and creative ideas in the events industry, always looking for different ways to delight your audience
- You can deal with the stress of complex events, even when problems arise you solve them with your common sense and cool head
- You engage well with a wide audience, you can influence and bring others on board with your goals
- You are naturally organized, detail conscious & hardworking
- A passion for sports, so you really understand what it really means to win as a team!
What do we have to offer?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|