International Account Manager Pearl Izumi
In partnership with Shimano country sales offices and distributors, you ensure market development and realization of sales for all PEARL iZUMi products in all possible sales and usage channels in line with the targets set. Your goal is to increase the market share and to create profitable growth in the responsible area. You build and maintain customer relations and collect market information and all relevant data.
As a International Account Manager you are able to work independently to a certain degree and you work in close cooperation with the Sr. Sales Manager from PEARL-iZUMi.
Your main resposibilities are:
- Collect, analyze and report market information on customers- and product developments, market trends and competitors in the responsible sales area, in order to obtain a clear picture of the market and the developments within the market and to contribute to the decision making on products and sales strategies;
- Make your own forecast, based on the market analysis in order to be able to set clear and realistic targets and forecasts for the individual countries together with the local distributor and sales-office;
- Drive sales realization following the targets set in the responsible area, you do this in alignment to the sales strategy set in PEARL iZUMi-US;
- Build and maintain relation network with all players in the sales area in order to keep in close contact with the market and increase the sales in the responsible area;
- Ensure distribution of all related product and/or price information to all players in the responsible area;
- Support and advise customers, regarding forecasting, order-administration and related questions;
- Participate in various projects for PEARL iZUMi regarding product needs or sales development. You do this in order to contribute to the development of PEARL iZUMi brand;
- Bring up ideas for campaigns and other sales/marketing activities towards the Sr. Sales Manager and the marketing coordination in Europe.
Within this role you will travel (international) up to 50% of your time.
- 3-4 years experience with a wholesale brand a sales management position;
- Experience in retails sales and training is a plus;
- Affinity with sporting goods / sporting apparel market;
- High target orientation and ability to work independent;
- Excellent English in writing / speaking is critical, any other European language is considered a plus.
What do we have to offer?
Next to solid primary and secondary working conditions Shimano is offering:
- A challenging job within an international and dynamic environment
- A highly motivated, social and dedicated team of professionals
- Room for study & development
- A salary based on your education and experience
- A variable bonuses based on team and individual results
- Flexible working hours
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe Holding B.V. is the intermediate between the head quarter in Japan and the European bicycle market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
Do you want to join our team?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|