International Account Manager OEM
As an International Account Manager at Shimano you have the opportunity to work together with industry experts to deliver quality products to the key players in the bicycle industry.
You are the expert in your market segment. Your network of customers look to you to deliver efficient service and valuable product advice. By understanding your customers need and listening to the market you ensure Shimano continues to supply innovative products to the bicycle market.
As an international account manager, being able to engage with an international audience about Shimano products is important but so is knowing your numbers. A key part of your role is to develop sales plans and forecasts, always work towards your targets that will help our business grow for years to come.
Joining our Account Management team at Shimano is truly collaborative. Working alongside the sales offices, product teams and your other Account Managers to provide the best solution to our customers.
- Collect and use market information to create sales plans and forecasts in your sector.
- Realise sales as the targets set for your area
- Build and maintain network of OEMs within Europe.
- Ensure you support your customers with orders and product information to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Engage with your market, predict the upcoming trends and know your competitors activities
- Initiate and develop sales and marketing activities to increase market share.
What do you need?
- Bachelor degree educated;
- At least 3 years experience in B2B account management;
- Experience working within the bicycle industry or a commercial understanding of the sector;
- Excellent communication skills, able to adapt to different cultures and service requirements;
- Analytical skills demonstrated by an ability to plan, forecast and prioritize your work load,
- Good language skills in English and German, both verbally as in writing;
- Open for regular international travelling.
What do we have to offer?
Find out about our attractive benefits package, by clicking here
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe B.V. is the intermediate between the head quarters in Japan and the European bicycle market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
Do you want to join our team?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|