International Account Manager Bike (OEM)
In this job you are responsible for the sales targets in your area (mainly countries with German language). You are going to build and maintain a relation network on different market levels: OEM, Importers, Distributors & Dealers. You will report to the Sr. Sales Manager. Your main activities and tasks:
- Development of sales plans of current products;
- Collection of relevant market information in order to identify trends and to support new product developments;
- Creating and expanding sales activities in your sales area together with your customers;
- Introduction of new products and the support to customers where ever needed;
- Monitoring customer satisfaction and exceed expectations with actions taken;
- Analyzing available information and report or advise on the essential topics.
What are we looking for?
Strong relationship builder with eye for people and products. Sales person with a natural way of influencing and convincing. Accurate in analysis and administration. Your profile:
- Bachelor degree preferable in the field of (commercial) economics;
- At least 3 years of international sales experience in a similar job in an B2B, OEM environment;
- Affinity and/or knowledge of the bicycle market is a plus;
- Communicative skills in different cultures and a flexible and service minded attitude;
- Excellent language skills in English and German, both verbally as in writing;
- Basic skills on Word, Excel, and statistical analysis ability is required;
- Open for regular international travelling.
What do we have to offer?
A very pleasant working environment with enthusiastic colleagues who get along very well, communicate and cooperate with each other. The working climate is informal, but we work hard. Next to good terms of employment, Shimano offers you the opportunity to work in a responsible and challenging job within a dynamic, international and ambitious environment.
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe Bike Holding B.V. coordinates the activities with regards to sales, planning, service, product development and marketing of its subsidiaries and distributors that are located across Europe. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
Are you looking for a crucial and international sales position?
Please send your application and Curriculum Vitae, via our jobsite: www.jobsatshimano-eu.com. Please check the job opening via ‘Jobs’ and apply via the ‘Apply’-button. Only applications with a motivation will be considered.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|