Are you an accurate and driven HR Support who thrives within a fast-paced international environment? Then we are looking for you!
As HR Support, you will be a valuable asset in supporting the HR Business Partners and Recruiters in all daily administrative processes. As HR Support at our European HQ, you will have daily contact with our offices across Europe. Together with our HR team, you will provide excellent service. In this broad supportive role, you will be part of a HR team where you work together on serving Shimano Europe B.V. towards engineering dreams.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Handle the complete administrative onboarding process of new hires and intercompany changes;
- Process personnel mutations timely and accurately;
- First point of contact for all Dutch and European first line questions;
- Support in recruitment and selection processes such as planning and administration;
- Support in al planning and organizational activities regarding the Shimano Academy and Incompany trainings;
- Administrative follow-up on company car requests;
- Give administrative support in various HR projects;
- Together with our HR team, make sure excellent performance is delivered.
- Education on Bachelor level in the field of Human Resource Management;
- Up to 3 years of experience in a similar function in an international environment;
- Excellent language skills in English and Dutch both verbally and in writing;
- You are flexible and you love to work in a fast paced international environment where you shift between changing priorities;
- Available on full-time base (must);
- Driven and energetic personality with a pro-active attitude with a strong sense of teamwork.
What do we have to offer?
Next to solid primary and secondary working conditions Shimano is offering:
- A challenging job within an international and dynamic environment
- A highly motivated, social and dedicated team of professionals
- Room for study & development
- A salary based on your education and experience
- A variable bonuses based on team and individual results
- Flexible working hours
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe Holding B.V. is the intermediate between the head quarter in Japan and the European bicycle market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
Do you want to join our team?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|