In this new position you will develop and roll out a European HR strategy. You will have an active role in setting up and further developing the European organisation and will connect HR strategy to the business strategy. You will optimise HR service to all Shimano Teams in Europe and create a positive, transparent business environment, increase employee engagement and optimise internal communication. You connect with HQ in Japan and relevant groups like the Board, Works Council on relevant themes and report to the President of Shimano Europe Group.
What are we looking for?
A HR Director with a business approach and focus on development of people. A proactive and strong leader with a clear and professional vision on organisation structure and HR strategy. Your profile:
- Bachelor or academic degree in Human Resources.
- Minimum of ten years of HR experience in a professional international complex setting.
- Minimum of five years of management experience.
- Knowledge of modern HR tools and familiar with knowledge, steering numbers, legislation and regulations in HRM.
- People management skills (coaching, developing, motivating).
- Excellent multi-level communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent language skills: fluent both verbal and written in Dutch and English.
Do you want to join our team?
Please apply in English via www.mercuriurval.nl. The vacancy is quoted under ref.no. 5626. For more information contact Willy van Middelaar, Executive Researcher Mercuri Urval, at +31 (0)33 450 14 00. For more information about Shimano please check www.shimano.com.
Annemarie de Rijke
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|
Europees hoofdkantoor Shimano naar High Tech Campus in Eindhoven EINDHOVEN - Het Europees hoofdkantoor van Shimano wordt per 1 januari 2017 gevestigd op de High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. Shimano kiest voor de High Tech Campus vanwege de aanwezigheid van veel jong talent en een sterke focus op innovatie. Ook ...