Functional Reporting Specialist (24hrs)
Finance / BI Department
As a Functional Reporting Specialist (24 hours a week), you design and provide management reports according to business needs. You define best practices in the design and implementation of both reports and dashboards and you are responsible for quality, functional performance, scalability and usability.
You work closely together with Shimano Europe’s financial department and Business Performance Officer. Functional, you report to the Team-Leader BI & Data Services and in day-to-day business to the Finance Director.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Identify business requirements by researching and analyzing needs, preferences, objectives and working methods, including data categorization.
- Demonstrate a pragmatic approach to use solutions that optimize architecture activities across Shimano companies in Europe, business constraints and technological realities.
- Organize obtained information and translate requirements in a structured way for functional design of (financial) management reports.
- Produce detailed functional design document and verify the match with customer requirements.
- Participate in, and preferably be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodology.
- Transfer knowledge to organization as part of daily practices.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Experience in a similar role within a commercial environment for some years
- Previous experience in financial areas such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, sales and inventory are preferred
- High level Microsoft Power BI knowledge (main reporting tool)
- Familiarity with standard financial reporting tools (like Hubble - Insightsoftware) is preferred
- General SQL knowledge
- Basic Microsoft DWH knowledge (SSAS/SSIS/SSRS)
- Focus on customer service and value creation
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|