Financial Specialist Controlling
As a Financial Specialist Controlling, you are responsible for the validity and legality of the financial records of Shimano Europe Group companies.
The activities concerned are the following:
- Review the accounts of Shimano Europe Group companies;
- Develop, implement and monitor controls related to accounting policies and enhance effective practices;
- Ensure that internal controls and policies of the Shimano organization are functional, adequate, comply with regulatory rules and comply with the IFRS standards;
- Perform evaluation of current systems on a regular base, analyze and provide updates and keep abreast with developments in your specific area of expertise;
- Coordinate & consolidate the 3 year-plan attuning with the Deputy Director Corporate Finance in order to focus on the activities for the years to come;
- Ensure the timely collection of all required data to prepare the year budgets for the various companies and departments, analyze and report developments and deviations of budget versus results of previous years;
- Execute analyses of projections of accounts, top side variances, inventories, margins etc. and report management accordingly. Prepare necessary financial reports;
- Recommend possible risk aversion measures and cost savings that can be made;
- Coordinate and support in preparation of financial statements (NL) in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), industry practices and regulatory guidelines;
- Perform and assist Compliance Officers and external auditor(s) on procedural audits.
What are we looking for?
- A relevant Master degree;
- At least 5 years experience in a similar international role;
- Experience with JD Edwards processes and system developments in an international environment;
- Ability to motivate people in a positive way;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing. Knowledge of the Dutch language is an advantage;
- Sparring partner for Senior Management with a high customer focus;
- Strong analytical skills, quickly see the core of a problem and able to translate this into practical solutions;
- A hands-on mentality and critical attitude.
What do we have to offer?
Next to solid primary and secondary working conditions Shimano is offering:
- A challenging job within an international and dynamic environment;
- A highly motivated, social and dedicated team of professionals;
- Room for study & development;
- A salary based on your education and experience;
- A variable bonuses based on team and individual results;
- Flexible working hours.
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe Holding B.V. is the intermediate between the head quarter in Japan and the European bicycle market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
Do you want to join our team?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|