Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
The Shimano department operates in a dynamic environment where commitment, flexibility and continuous improvement are top of mind. The Manager Financial Planning & Analysis takes a pro-active role in preparing and managing the long-term financial plan, annual budget cycle and monthly financial reviews, ensuring high quality planning information in terms of relevance, content, accuracy and timeliness. You will play a key role in preparing Financial Planning & Analysis presentations and communicating with Management. Your remit is to identify, communicate and monitor financial risks and opportunities, and to translate those - in close cooperation with the Accounting team – into executable actions with aim to improve business performance.
What are we looking for?
- Be responsible for the execution and monitoring of plans, managing budgets and reporting on achievements;
- Adding value to Shimano Team by supporting our company’s business and driving financial performance on a world class level;
- Provides input to the development of long-range financial forecasts and related budgets, considering alternative scenarios and economic prospects as appropriate;
- In detail analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual financial results, providing deeper and broader explanations;
- Manage and develop Team members to achieve company performance objectives and own development goals;
- Ensure that the Team for which responsible fulfills their purpose ad meets their deliverables;
- Identify and actively contribute to the improvement and optimization of business processes & organizational development;
- Contribute to or lead projects, as required and relevant to own discipline or position.
Who are you?
- You have a Master of Science (MSc) in Finance / Economics / Accounting;
- You have at least 5 years experience in a business control or FP&A environment;
- You have demonstrated experience in managing complex financial processes in an international environment;
- You have strong analytical and communication skills and the ability to translate complex business issues into clear messages;
- You have the ability to build relationships with and influence stakeholders across the organization;
- Process-oriented and exceptional attention to details;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge ( formulas, macros, etc.)
- Accurate, with a passion for detail and high quality,
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and written.
What do we have to offer?
Shimano is a worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe Group is the intermediate between the headquarter in Japan and the EMEA market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. Shimano Europe Group's mission is to be an excellent supplier and valuable partner for their customers throughout all distribution channels in the European bicycle and fishing tackle industry. The vision is to become and stay European market-leading supplier of high-quality products and be a well-respected supplier in the outdoor business, ensuring good relationships and acting very customer and market oriented.
Over 12.000 members of Team Shimano in the world are united by a common philosophy. The more than 800 members of Team Shimano Europe are spread over multiple offices and countries. The European Headquarter is located in Eindhoven.
Shimano offers a pleasant, informal working environment with colleagues who work well together, and are proud to work for Shimano. Next to good working conditions, Shimano offers you the opportunity to work in a responsible and challenging position within a dynamic, international, and ambitious environment. Together we want to win, therefore we have a strong focus on team achievement.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|