Financial Assistant (Tax & Statutory Specialist)
Shimano Italy are looking for a new Financial Administration Assistant to join their team in Legano. You will report directly to the Financial Manager and work closely with colleagues in the Finance Department.
In this role you will mainly be responsible for activities in the fiscal area (including tax declarations) and various statutory deadlines. You will also be involved in monthly reporting & report preparation.
- Monitor fiscal deadline and related declarations submission in line with local regulation
- Gather information and coordinate with external tax advisors
- Tax accounting and preparation of year-end tax disclosures for both local and IFRS reporting purposes
- Preparation of financial statement in accordance with local GAAP (Statutory)
- Provide support to the Financial Manager on completing assigned tasks at month-end (Reporting)
- Assist team members with workload during month-end closing or absence due to holidays and sickness
What are we looking for?
- Minimum bachelor degree education in a relevant discipline
- 2-3 years of work experience in the area of taxes from consultancy/accountancy firm (studio commercialista)
- Good English skills, both spoken and written
- Good working knowledge of local GAAP and and understanding of IFRS
- Ability to communicate complex issues to non-tax professionals and to make recommendations
- Able to manage workload and prioritize to ensure that all deadlines are met on time
Location: Legnano, moving soon in the northern area of Milano
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|