Financial Administrative Assistant
Within this diverse role you will have the opportunity to support our Financial Department in various ways.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Review customer accounts to establish, in cooperation with sales, appropriate credit limit position and you accordingly update credit-limit or -hold position for relevant customers.
- Check financial situation of the customer(s) on a regular basis.
- Ensure prompt and pro-active communication with internal and external customers to secure a clear follow up on agreements by using the available tools like e.g. CRM.
- Take care of the financial reporting and the analysis of figures of a Shimano company on a monthly basis.
- Support Financial Manager(s) during period-end closing.
- Issue periodically accurate AR ageing analysis, bad debts provision report and management reports including feedback and recommendation to respective stakeholders.
- Check and process authorized changes of customer data in order to ensure integrity and correctness of customer master file(s).
- Process bank-statements on a daily basis to ensure that data are correct and complete at all-time.
What are we looking for?
- Education in the field of Finance.
- Preferably a few years of relevant working experience.
- Good knowledge of at least the English language, both verbally as in writing.
- Experience in ERP systems, preferably in JD Edwards.
What do we have to offer?
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe B.V. is the intermediate between the head quarter in Japan and the European bicycle market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|