Finance Assistant (part time)
Shimano UK are looking for a part-time Financial Admin Assistant to join the team at their new offices in Coventry. You will form an essential part of the UK team and also have close contact with the financial department at our European Headquarters.
As finance admin you will be responsible for not only the accurate and compliant recording of customer data but also the timely payment of funds. Your accurate and diligent nature will ensure your success in effective administration within the company guidelines.
This position is offered on a part time basis (20hrs p/w) and is eligible for flexible working hours.
- Ensure customer data is kept up to date and managed according to legal guidelines;
- Monitor, report and take action regarding overdue invoices;
- Check bank statements and reconcile bank accounts;
- Cash receipt review and clearing against outstanding invoices;
- Process supplier invoices using company software;
What are we looking for?
- College/vocational training in Finance/Administration
- 1 -2 years experience working within a financial department;
- Critical and detail focused, with an accurate methodical work ethic
- Good customer service skills
- Knowledge and Experience in Office (Excel) and ERP-systems (preferably JD Edwards Enterprise One).
- Experience in working within international company is a pre;
At Shimano UK you will join a one of our Sales & Marketing Offices that is dedicated to providing highly advanced Fishing products. They are a small team based out of the new office and showroom in the centrally located offices in Coventry. The UK embody what it is like to be a Shimano employee, they are dedicated, loyal and find Shimano to be a good employer in a pleasant working environment.
Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|