European Digital Marketing Specialist
Shimano Europe are looking for an International Digital Marketing Specialist to join their team in Eindhoven. In this role you are responsible for setting the European strategy for all online advertising and email marketing activities for the Shimano bike categories and brands.
As a specialist, Shimano will look to you to run and optimize online advertising and email marketing campaigns. You will work with the international marketing teams across Europe to steer their objectives. Providing the organization with guidance to ensure we are connecting with our audience, getting the maximum customer engagement and maximising our return on investment for the Shimano brand & products.
- Create Pan-European digital advertising and email marketing strategy;
- Implement and monitor paid media and email marketing campaign and contiguously optimize running campaigns;
- Set KPIs, measure performance, provide analysis and recommendations;
- Engage with the online cycling community, through expert use of email marketing and online advertising;
- Be the ambassador for capturing consumer data and implement marketing automation programs;
- Lead those around you, guide the local digital specialist in order to support local sales offices and distributors;
- Manage operations in-house or together with digital agencies;
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in digital marketing position;
- Bachelor level education in Marketing, Communications or Digital;
- Extensive knowledge of at least two of the following:
- Google Ads
- Social Media Advertising (Facebook/ Instagram)
- Email marketing;
- Experience with successful project management;
- Somebody who loves to work within an international environment;
- Strong analytical skills, that allow you to build digital marketing strategies;
- Good communicator with both networking and influencing skills;
- Excellent communication skills in English, other languages are a plus.
What do we have to offer?
How does the team describe themselves? We are a dynamic and fun group of people, with a great balance between expertise, creativity and enthusiasm. It's a very enjoyable team to work in, with the broadness of our combined knowledge being our biggest strength. We are at the centre of the marketing team, forming an essential link between our brand and the ever expanding and changing digital world around us. This makes our jobs challenging, but especially and above all very exciting.
They are part of our strong team Shimano, find out more about us click here
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|