E-Business Support Specialist (B2B E-commerce)
As per 2017, Shimano’s European Headquarters are based on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. From here we deliver services to 17 Sales and Marketing offices in 13 European countries.
As the E-Business Support Specialist, you will be working closely together with business teams, system developers (IT and external developers) and the Application Manager to deliver the best experience for our B2B platform.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Provide day to day support to key users of B2B platforms, including training and advice
- Take care of first line support for bugs / requests and advise the Application Manager on priority
- Keep in direct contact with the 3rd party performing maintenance and development
- Perform administrative functions such as business process configuration
- Maintain and enhance documentation such as user manuals, training material and process flows
- Coordinate User Acceptance testing, which includes defining Acceptance Criteria, communication, re-work, and getting user acceptance
- Create reports and advise on actions to take based on the results
- Take care of business activation activities
- Encourage usage by the business of the system and new developments
- Seek out process improvements pro-actively, propose and pursue them
What are we looking for?
- A Bachelor degree in a relevant area
- Minimal experience required, training will be provided
- Experience or affinity with Digital / Online
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
- You have a customer & result oriented attitude and you feel comfortable in a dynamic, international environment
- You are a self-starter and team player
Nice to have
- SAP Commerce (Hybris) or a different e-commerce engine
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or a different web CMS
- Google Analytics
- E-mail marketing (such as Adobe Campaign)
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|