Digital Sales Campaign Officer
Bike Division - Denmark
As the new Digital Sales Campaign Officer you will be a bridge between sales and marketing with a focus on using digital tools to maximize customer and consumer engagement. You will work in collaboration with colleagues in the local Danish office but also with the team at the Nordic central office in Sweden. Your daily work will be among others; creating digital sales campaigns and material for our customers to use, following up and making sure that campaigns/promotions are communicated to consumers through our retailers’ digital assets etc.
You will take ownership of ensuring the sales systems (CRM) and tools (B2B E-commerce platform) are managed and all data is correct to allow for targeted campaigns. You will also provide insights and reports on your activities in the market to ensure maximum return on investment.
This is a job for someone who has customer focus and is motivated by achieving targets; with the main target to see our customers sales grow with our support. Someone who likes to be part of a group setting a sales-strategy, using data to plan their tactics and approach will fit perfectly in our team. Accuracy and an organized way of working are a must.
- Contribute to the annual Danish Sales campaign plans, creating materials and taking action in your own area
- Support customers on the phone with queries and/or questions related to your job area
- Ensure accurate, detailed and updated data within the CRM to enable targeted campaigns.
- Monitor and check the content on our customers’ websites, SoMe and e-commerce platforms
- Analyze data following digital campaigns to make suggestions on more efficient methods in future & monitor the market for future opportunities to create sales
- Work together with Local Marketing Coordinators to prepare digital campaigns in your area, with the aim of building customer engagement with the Shimano Denmarks’ brands & products
- Assist at trade shows and events being an ambassador for Shimano products.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a customer service or sales position
- Previous proven history of utilizing digital tools to achieve targets
- Experienced and confident working with Excel, CRM and Mailing systems
- Strong oral and written language skills in Danish & English
- Knowledge of Danish bike culture and components are considered a plus.
Who are you?
- Analytical skills to be able to make relevant reports and translate them into market insights
- Strong attention to detail to ensure data quality and seamless content
- Customer service orientated, you make all plans and take actions with the customer first in your mindset
- You enjoy working within a team & contribute to shared objectives and targets
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|