Digital Marketing Officer Pearl Izumi
As a Digital Marketing Officer you maintain and guide Social Media and digital assets of Pearl iZUMi for usage through our European network. You make sure Pearl iZUMi is represented in a correct way within the European consumer market through Social Media & community channels.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Actively create, coordinate and publish content on all the PEARL iZUMi community channels such as, but not limited to, social media and own websites in order to reach the predefined KPI’s;
- Execute all activities on digital and social media, based on our global and regional content calendar and strategy. You do this in close relation to the direction of PEARL iZUMi US;
- Actively monitor and engage with the online cycling and triathlon community within the PEARL iZUMi owned and non-owned online channels;
- Collaborate pro-actively with other teams, both within our own organization as with the global and local social media team;
- Analyze and report on periodic performance of the regional community including conclusion and advice;
- Continuously discover and adapt to new trends in the social media landscape;
- Coordinate handling of translations and creation of digital materials with outside vendors;
- Own creation of digital materials and news-pieces including visiting events for the creation of digital content.
What are we looking for?
- 2-3 years of experience in dealing Social Media and communities;
- Good in contact-creation and handling;
- Excellent language skills in English (must), any other European language is considered a plus;
- A sports- and cycling background or related product knowledge would be a very big benefit;
- Experience with Falcon Social is considered a plus.
What do we have to offer?
Next to solid primary and secondary working conditions Shimano is offering:
- A challenging job within an international and dynamic environment
- A highly motivated, social and dedicated team of professionals
- Room for study & development
- A salary based on your education and experience
- A variable bonuses based on team and individual results
- Flexible working hours
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe Holding B.V. is the intermediate between the head quarter in Japan and the European bicycle market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
Do you want to join our team?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|