Digital Marketing Analyst
As a Digital Marketing Analyst you are responsible to take Shimano Europe Group’s digital transformation to the next level. Based in Eindhoven, you will be working as a member of the European Digital Team, providing services for the European Marketing Team and other internal customers.
Your role will consist of collecting and analyzing marketing data, reporting and advising the team on digital performance.
- Create (digital) marketing reports for Shimano Europe marketing & sales teams;
- Present report findings to all levels of the organization with recommendations to improve performance;
- Analyze and improve (digital) marketing campaigns;
- Monitor the digital landscape to identify trends and seek new opportunities for Shimano marketing & sales teams;
- Use tooling set up data connections to create automated reports;
- Set-up and maintain EU wide digital dashboard, that will generate reports for marketing teams and local sales offices and distributors;
- Be an ambassador in the organization for data driven marketing
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor level education in marketing, advertising or e-commerce or similar;
- 2 -3 years experience working in a similar field;
- Strong analytical skills, identifying patterns and report creation;
- Experience creating presentations, including translating data into infographics or other visual representations;
- Good communication skills in English and Dutch, written and verbal;
- Experience with data driven marketing, including tools such as Google Analytics, Power BI, Super Metrics, Social Bakers, DMP’s.
What do we have to offer?
How does the team describe themselves? We are a dynamic and fun group of people, with a great balance between expertise, creativity and enthusiasm. It's a very enjoyable team to work in, with the broadness of our combined knowledge being our biggest strength. We are at the centre of the marketing team, forming an essential link between our brand and the ever expanding and changing digital world around us. This makes our jobs challenging, but especially and above all very exciting.
They are part of our strong team Shimano, find out more about us click here
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|