Deputy Director Marketing
In this role your main tasks and responsibilities as a Marketing Director are the strategical marketing (sports marketing, brand and digital) and technical service & merchandise teams of Shimano Europe. Your teams are responsible to make marketing, merchandise and technical service happen within Europe. Your direct reports are experts in the field of brand management, sports marketing/PR/events, digital marketing and technical service & education. You are responsible for the 3-year marketing plan, policies and guidelines aligned with sales and make sure those agreements are followed up by your team and the rest of the organization. You manage a yearly budget to create the right marketing mix using your teams’ knowledge and expertise in order to reach a set of predetermined goals and targets. Next to this, you are the driving force between Shimano Europe, its sales offices and distributors for marketing strategy and you represent the European office towards the Japanese headquarters and global marketing team on marketing strategy. On top you manage the Shimano brand and control the appearance of it in the market. You report to the VP bike.
What are we looking for?
A marketing generalist with a strong knowledge of digital marketing and a strategic view from a marketing and service perspective. An inspirational leader able to coach his team. Your profile:
- Bachelor degree and minimum of five years of (marketing) management experience;
- Experience in marketing for consumer products within B2B environment;
- Strong analytical capabilities combined with a strong business focus;
- Familiar in working in an international setting and can coop with different (business) cultures;
- People management skills (coaching, developing, motivating);
- Excellent multi-level communication and collaboration skills;
- Excellent English language skills;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Aware of the latest (marketing) trends.
What do we have to offer?
A challenging management position within an ambitious and leading company with a strong focus on service and value creation. A position with involvement at all levels and the opportunity to contribute heavily to growth and new business opportunities. A pleasant, dynamic and informal working environment with colleagues who work well together and are proud to work for a world known brand. Good working conditions with training and development opportunities, individual and company bonus, collective health insurance and a pension-scheme.
Do you want to join our team?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|