In this role your main challenge is to ensure timely and correct processing of incoming supplier invoices or other financial obligations.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Assess incorrect set up/addressed invoices to enable a correct coding and registration; give advice to the concerned budget-holder to prevent;
- Code incoming supplier/intercompany invoices to correct Business Unit & Object Account, ensure a correct and timely registration in our ERP-system;
- Process accounts payable for invoices involving purchase orders, ensure that invoices are correctly data-entered so that the matching process with purchase orders and/or receipts can take place smoothly;
- Resolve invoice discrepancies, research past due notices, receive and handle accounts payable inquiries, maintain close contact with all suppliers and internal customers in order to provide optimal service;
- Control outstanding amounts payable and make sure selected invoices/obligations for payment are authorized accordingly in line with due dates and company rules;
- Specify and monitor suspense accounts on a consistent way and in a timely manner, provide the reports to your superior including comments and reasons of existence before deadline as mentioned in monthly closing schedule;
- Check and process authorized changes of vendor master data in order to ensure integrity and correctness of vendor master file(s);
- Be an active player in the monthly closing process within the Accounts Payable area and contribute to the development of AP/IC procedures and controls.
What are we looking for?
- You are analytical and critical. You quickly see the core of the problem and you are able to translate this into practical solutions in combination with a hands-on mentality and critical attitude;
- You have concern for order, quality and accuracy. You are working carefully with eye for detail.
- Intermediate vocational education in Finance/Administration;
- Some years of experience in the area of debit control;
- Experience with automated invoice processing software is a preference, preferably in an international environment. Graduates with excellent credentials and relevant experience are also welcome to apply;
- Good communicative skills towards colleagues and suppliers in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing;
- Knowledge and Experience in Office (Excel) and ERP-systems (preferably JD Edwards Enterprise One).
What do we have to offer?
Next to solid primary and secondary working conditions Shimano is offering:
- A challenging job within an international and dynamic environment;
- A highly motivated, social and dedicated team of professionals;
- Room for study & development;
- A salary based on your education and experience;
- A variable bonuses based on team and individual results;
- Flexible working hours.
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe Holding B.V. is the intermediate between the head quarter in Japan and the European bicycle market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
Do you want to join our team?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|