Customer Service & Sales Representative (Part-time / Flexi-time)
Are you passionate about angling? Could you spend all day talking on the phone about the latest fishing tackle? Do you have an eye for results and a competitive spirit? Shimano UK are looking for a new part-time team member to join their Customer Service/ Sales team at their new office in Coventry.
This role is a blend of customer service and sales. You will be the first point of contact for Shimano customers asking for advice on products or their orders and will strive to find the best possible solution for them. You will also be an essential part of the Sales operation as you proactively contact customers with offers or promotions to generate sales. Your day will be varied and you will certainly be busy, driven by your passion for customer service and commercial drive.
As a Customer Service/ Sales Representative you will join the European network of Sales Offices for Shimano Fishing products, for us an interest in angling is essential but advanced product training will be provided.
This position will be offered on a part-time 20-24hr basis, the hours of work can be flexible.
- Calculate offers for and take orders from Shimano customers;
- Deliver high quality service to customers by phone & email
- Monitor stock availability, perform credit checks and process orders taken;
- Maintain efficient administrative systems
- Answer customer questions and give advice with regard to product specifications, orders, invoices and deliveries.
- Report claims and where possible provide solutions to the concerned customer
- Generate extra sales by calling customers to offer them complementary products and special promotions.
What are we looking for?
- Degree level qualified or equivalent working experience;
- Minimum 2 years experience in inside sales or customer service role;
- Great communication skills, especially on the telephone;
- You can take the initiative to problem solve quickly and efficiently;
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and develop;
- Champion of good customer service as well as being driven by results
- Knowledge of Fishing products and a passion for the sport
At Shimano UK you will join a one of our Sales & Marketing Offices that is dedicated to providing highly advanced Fishing products. They are a small team based out of the new office and showroom in the centrally located offices in Coventry. The UK embody what it is like to be a Shimano employee, they are dedicated, loyal and find Shimano to be a good employer in a pleasant working environment.
Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|