As a credit controller you will work in a team of 4 colleagues. Your main responsibilities are:
- Monitor accounts receivable;
- Prepare direct debits in order to collect outstanding amounts;
- Maintain datamaster for customers;
- Assist during financial month-end closing (reporting ACR and suspense amounts);
- Contact with customers and our own Sales department.
What are we looking for?
- You have strong analytical skills. You are able to solve problems by unraveling situations, processes and issues;
- You continuously develop your expertise by utilizing the knowhow and experience of colleagues and other people;
- You have concern for order, quality and accuracy. You are working carefully with eye for detail.
- Education in the field of Finance;
- Several years of relevant working experience and accounting knowledge;
- Good communication skills in English, knowledge of the French language is considered a plus;
- Experience with ERP systems, Word and Excel.
What do we have to offer?
Next to solid primary and secondary working conditions Shimano is offering:
- A challenging job within an international and dynamic environment.
- A highly motivated, social and dedicated team of professionals.
- Room for study & development.
- A salary based on your education and experience.
- A variable bonuses based on team and individual results.
- Flexible working hours.
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe Holding B.V. is the intermediate between the head quarter in Japan and the European bicycle market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
Do you want to join our team?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|