Consultant Supply Chain
Shimano is in the process of changing the Distribution Structure for Retail customers in Europe. This change includes revising the distribution structure as well as revising our supply chain processes in Europe. In revising our Supply Chain processes, we will revisit the way sales orders are allocated to inventory, improving the central management of inventory and replenishment between our different warehouse locations. For this assignment, we are looking for a consultant with both conceptual knowledge as well as hands-on implementation experience in implementing process and system changes in sales order management and Inventory Management processes.
- Structure and define solutions for sales order allocation and inventory management processes and systems.
- Work with business owners, process owners and key-users in order to ensure the processes and required system changes are defined.
- Ensure that the solution takes into account a correct trade-off of:
- Meeting market requirements for lead-time and availability for items
- Including costs of Transportation and Handling
- Costs of keeping Inventory and risk of obsolete Inventory
- Prepare the set-up of Shimano's Slim4 System for Shimano Europe to plan according to new Inventory Management Model.
- Support and train Planning & Stock Control team and Local Planning Officers of Shimano Sales Offices on the new Inventory Management Model.
- Work with key stakeholder in other processes to make sure impact for order processing and financial control are reviewed timely and thoroughly.
What are we looking for?
- Relevant Bachelor / Master Education (e.g. Business Administration or Supply Chain).
- Hands on Experience with ERP Systems and Inventory Management – Knowledge of Oracle Enterprise One / JD Edwards and Slim4 would be an asset.
- Deep knowledge of Inventory Management and or supply chain planning.
- Strong consulting and communication skills.
- Good control of English Language - spoken & written.
- You have great analytical skills, you can place the issue in a broader context.
- You are achievement oriented, you push back frontiers and can set challenging and realistic targets.
- You have a great interpersonal understanding, you can understand underlining issues.
- You are well organized, you can anticipate changes and developments and take them into account in your planning.
What do we have to offer?
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe B.V. is the intermediate between the head quarter in Japan and the European bicycle market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|