Concierge Facilities - 20 hrs/wk
As our Concierge Facilities, you are responsible for the daily running of all occurring facility activities. You organize and coordinate the handling of complaints, desires and failures of work spots in our brand new office at the High Tech Campus. You report to the Supervisor Reception & Facilities.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Follow-up calls and registrations on technical hick-ups or problems with the company contracted for maintenance of installations & guarantee.
- Manage and control proper cleaning activities.
- Pro-actively look after prevention measures on safety and security in contact with the emergency team and conduct regular check on security systems (alarm, fire).
- Refill & replacement of the displays with recent products, samples and heritage products on a regular base.
- Ensure the representation of the office and greening is in perfect condition.
- Offer support during events and preparation of internal meetings upon request.
- Courier work between our European head office in Eindhoven and our DC in Nunspeet.
- Ensure timely maintenance of our general cars.
- On incident pick-up special guests from and to the airport.
- Back-up for reception.
What are we looking for?
- You possess a technical education on MBO level.
- You have several years of relevant experience.
- You are fluent in both English and Dutch.
- You have experience with MS Office.
- You are 20 hours per week (5 x 4 hours) available.
- It would be nice if you have affinity with the world of cycling, fishing and or rowing.
What do we have to offer?
Next to solid primary and secondary working conditions Shimano is offering:
- A challenging job within an international and dynamic environment.
- A highly motivated, social and dedicated team of professionals.
- Room for study & development.
- A salary based on your education and experience.
- A variable bonuses based on team and individual results.
- Flexible working hours.
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe Holding B.V. is the intermediate between the head quarter in Japan and the European bicycle market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
Do you want to join our team?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|