Category Marketing Manager Shimano Softgoods
Category Marketing Manager Softgoods
For Shimano Softgoods we are looking for a proactive and hands-on Category Marketing Manager.
Someone who is confident and sensitive in working within an international environment and collaborate with multiple stakeholders in Europe and Asia. Next to that we’re looking for a candidate who is a team player and who understands the importance of a strong team. You will be a part of a motivated and energetic team of 14 people.
As a Category Marketing Manager, it is your primary responsibility to coordinate all aspects of Marketing with the goal to increase the attraction and connection to the Shimano brand, affiliated brands & products. You will be responsible for creating the marketing framework and deliverables for Shimano Europe Softgoods.
- Planning and delivery of online and offline promotional marketing tools and materials for new introductions and specific promotions
- Coordination of well-planned and targeted content to current and possible Shimano consumers on digital platforms
- Effectively manage partnerships with (sponsored teams and athletes/ influencers / Pro staffers) to ensure a positive relationship, a good brand image and activation within the market
- Formulate and execute marketing plans that deliver consistent communication of both brand standards and product messages in all own activities and together with Marketing colleagues across the Shimano organization
- Deliver a memorable and well executed presence at events that increases the awareness of the Shimano brand and products.
- Evaluation of the performance of Marketing activities against targets set, taking action where necessary to ensure success
Who are you?
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Marketing Officer or similar. Preferably in a Sporting Goods, FMCG or Fashion industry
- You have a Master’s degree in the field of Marketing or similar
- You are experienced in Digital Marketing
- Excellent language skills in English, both verbally as in writing, other European languages as a plus
- You are available to travel to Shimano Europe sales offices and headquarters in Japan
What do we have to offer?
Shimano offers a pleasant, informal working environment with colleagues who work well together, and are proud to work for Shimano. Next to good working conditions, Shimano offers you the opportunity to work in a responsible and challenging position within a dynamic, international and ambitious environment. Together we want to win therefore we have a strong focus on team achievement.
You will be working in Shimano Euro's HQ in Eindhoven.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|