Business Performance Officer
As a Business Performance Officer you are responsible for analyzing the performance of Shimano Europe and proposing improvements based on data and insights. You always have an end goal in mind: contribute to the realization of the strategy and objectives set by Shimano Europe. You will report directly to our CFO.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Coordinate the yearly revision process well by indicating and monitoring the required actions, deliverables, planning and resources needed.
- Ensure that the revision process is documented in a clear and accurate way by means of strategy maps, KPI’s and strategic initiatives.
- Prepare Business Performance updates, like status and progress, for the Quarterly meeting.
- Support and advise management in the alignment and definition of the strategy.
- Identify and propose business opportunities and improvement areas based on analyses and insights.
- Advise, coordinate and support in the implementation of improvement plans and projects.
- Report and advice on market conditions and developments, based on both external as internal data, in order to obtain a clear picture of the present and future situation.
What are we looking for?
- You are accurate, analytical and critical. You quickly see the core of the problem and you are able to translate this into practical solutions in combination with a hands-on mentality and critical attitude.
- You are customer and team oriented. You monitor customer satisfaction and exceed expectations with actions taken. Together with colleagues you are working towards a common goal. You work hard to achieve the shared goals and you continuously look for improvements.
- You have good skills in planning and organizing; you make plans for your own and other people’s work, in which you are setting goals and priorities.
- A Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant area.
- Several years of working experience in the area of performance improvements and data analysis, preferable gained within an international environment.
- Statistical knowledge and advanced knowledge of Excel is a must.
- You have excellent language skills in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
What do we have to offer?
Next to solid primary and secondary working conditions Shimano is offering:
- A challenging job within an international and dynamic environment
- A highly motivated, social and dedicated team of professionals
- Room for study & development
- A salary based on your education and experience
- A variable bonuses based on team and individual results
- Flexible working hours
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe Holding B.V. is the intermediate between the head quarter in Japan and the European bicycle market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
Do you want to join our team?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|