Brand Manager PRO
We believe every biker in the world deserves a better bike experience. Are you able to get our brand into the heart and mind of that passionate cyclist?
The PRO Global Marketing team are looking for a new Brand Manager to join them at the Head Office in Eindhoven.
Representing the brand PRO you execute and refine the marketing strategy to create brand value and ensure that PRO is brand of choice for cyclists globally. Your success as Brand Manager will be achieved by using your effective project management skills, your bold enthusiasm and your ability to connect with your stakeholders; internally, externally and internationally.
You embody the values of PRO showcasing innovative and aspirational marketing plans and execution. Your message champions PRO products, with your vision to excite and invigorate your audience of cycling enthusiasts. Together with the PRO team, you are proud of the state of the art products you represent and work relentlessly to keep them recognizable in your market.
- Manage, refine and enhance the marketing strategy constantly evaluating brand performance and driving value creation.
- Be a collaborative partner to internal stakeholders and external stakeholders.
- Be immersed in your markets. You work closely with your contacts in Sales Offices & Distributors to enrich your market knowledge and ensure messages are being executed effectively;
- Act as the lead in managing the agency partnerships and their work relating to the brand;
- Evaluate spend and manage budgets to ensure maximum ROI;
- Write briefings, produce and review creative work & build content for PRO channels;
- Work closely with Account Managers, on trade shows and portfolio management;
What are we looking for?
- Higher educational in marketing related discipline;
- 3-5 years of experience in professional marketing, either working within a known brand or as a brand manager is a pre;
- Confident and clear communication skills in English, written and spoken;
- Project Management skills, you are able to set a clear plan of action and take your team with you;
- Excellent relationship builder with distributors, sales offices and colleagues, working seamlessly to influence and engage;
- Dynamic and passionate about your work, using pro-active mindset and energy to reach your objectives;
- Flexible to travel frequently
- Cycling is your hobby, passion or maybe your life.
What do we have to offer?
Do you want to join our team?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|