As an Assistant Controller, you manage the financial administration of Shimano’s Turkish company. Managing the financial administration includes reporting and you ensure that everything is in line with company, fiscal and administrative guidelines. You make sure data is up to date, complete and available at any time.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Monitor the financial administration, taking into account relevant accounting principles and Shimano standards;
- Collect, analyze and interpret accounting information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget, projections and causes of deviation contributing to the operating effectiveness of the organization;
- Prepare reports on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis, based on the financial analyses and in line with the requirements set by Shimano’s HQ;
- Collect and provide information and act as a sparring partner to (finance) management and internal & external auditors. You ensure a clear insight and make sure that audits can be performed effective and efficient;
- Ensure accounting policies and procedures comply with respective standards (e.g. IFRS, J-SOX);
- Identify and initiate opportunities for improvements of business processes.
What are we looking for?
- A relevant Master degree;
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar international role;
- Experience with JD Edwards processes and system developments in an international environment;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing;
- Strong analytical skills, quickly see the core of a problem and able to translate this into practical solutions;
- A hands-on mentality and critical attitude.
What do we have to offer?
The European ‘Team Shimano’ currently consists of more than 700 enthusiastic colleagues spread over offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Italy, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Poland and Turkey. We all share the same passion and dedication to be successful as ‘team Shimano’ despite our differences in cultural backgrounds and skills. Our mission is:
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Do you want to join our team?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|