Administrative and Sales Support
To support our fast growing business in a competitive high tech cycling environment, we are looking for a part-time administrative and sales support in order to ensure accurate sales and invoicing administration and execute supportive tasks for the company.
Within our team, your main duties will be to:
- Treat and process all incoming and outgoing distributors orders, taking into account internal and external rules and requirements in order to obtain a well-organized up-to-date sales flow;
- Ensure proper communication of information related to invoices and shipments to allow distributors follow up;
- Issue the invoices;
- Monitor outstanding payments and follow status with distributors, while informing management and accounting in case of unexplained deviations;
- Treat and process all incoming supplier invoices and handle special payment requests with accounting;
- Handle daily communication with suppliers and distributors;
- Execute general administrative tasks such as correspondence filling, furniture ordering and compliance with safety, security, health regulations;
- Provide management support by various reporting and controlling activities whenever needed, and signal mal-functionings in the process with proposals for improvement.
As an Administrative and Sales Support, you will be based in Sittard until April 2019. From April on your working location will be Valkenburg.
What are we looking for?
- Education in sales administration;
- At least 3 years of experience with back-office support in a B2B environment;
- Excellent communication skills in English (company and group official language), additional languages (Spanish, French, German, Dutch) are considered a plus;
- Available for working 3 full days (8:30 -17:00 hrs), working days can be choosen between Monday and Thursday.
What do we have to offer?
Next to solid primary and secondary working conditions Shimano is offering:
- A challenging job within an international and dynamic environment;
- A highly motivated, social and dedicated team of professionals;
- Room for study & development;
- A salary based on your education and experience;
- A variable bonuses based on team and individual results;
- Flexible working hours.
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe Holding B.V. is the intermediate between the head quarter in Japan and the European bicycle market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
Do you want to join our team?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|