Being part of ‘Team Shimano’ will be remunerated. This remuneration is visible in good possibilities for training and development but also in good labor conditions. Shimano offers you the following*:
- 27 holidays a year, and the possibility to purchase 12 additional days;
- A collective health-care insurance at CZ, including a contribution of Shimano;
- A pension plan at Nationale Nederlanden;
- If applicable: Flex Time Working (FTW);
- If applicable: Working from Home (WFH);
- A performance bonus;
- A company bonus;
- Discount on Shimano and Shimano-agency products;
- Depending on position a laptop, telephone and/or company car;
- A travel allowance (public transport or kilometer-allowance) when not having a company car;
- A fiscally attractive travel-allowance (under conditions);
- Allowance internet and phone when working from home when not having a company-phone.
*The mentioned labor conditions are the labor conditions when working for a Dutch company of Shimano, with limited liability and established under Dutch law. Our other subsidiaries in Europe have similar conditions, but will often deviate from the above mentioned conditions.