Trade Marketeer (Bike Merchandising)
In this job you will be part of the Retail Services team for Shimano Europe. You are - together with Product development, Marketing and Sales - responsible for the development of retail concepts for Shimano products within bike stores. As are an expert in gaining knowledge about the motivations and behavior of our shoppers you understand how to influence the shopping journey through instore solutions. You acknowledge the increased importance of experience and digital solutions on the retailer shop floor. You will work closely with European sales offices and distributors to ensure good implementation of developed concepts. In essence, you are a retail expert that can guide bike distributors and retailers in Europe to the next level. Your specific tasks:
• Give support and assistance to sales departments and European distributors on how to create added value with services like merchandising and print portals towards the retail channel;
• Take care of the complete process of merchandise materials which include handling and organizing order intake, shipments, sales target and stock control;
• Improve the existing infrastructure regarding merchandising and print portals including working processes with internal and external stakeholders;
• Advise the International Account Manager and distributors how the performance can be improved regarding promotions, shelf layout, merchandising and assortment;
• Pro-actively take part of project groups with members of the sales-, marketing- and product, department to ensure optimal in-store presentations and merchandising items.
What are we looking for?
• Education and degree on Bachelor level;
• 3-5 years’ experience in international retailing environment in the field of trade marketing or category management;
• Fluent English verbally and in writing, a 2nd language would be considered as a plus;
• Willingness to travel regularly in Europe to visit sales offices and distributors;
• Strong in listening, analyzing and persuading;
• Affinity and interest with our products.
What do we have to offer?
• A challenging job within an international and dynamic environment;
• A highly motivated, social and dedicated team of professionals;
• Room for study & development;
• Salary based on your education and experience;
• Variable bonuses based on team and individual results;
• Flexible working hours.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
Do you want to join our team?
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|