Senior Planning & Stock Controller
As Senior Planning & Stock Controller you are responsible for the planning & stock control activities of your brand portfolio but besides you have an important role in improving our processes and in coaching the other members of the planning & stock control team. You make sure that orders are placed in time and correctly, based on sales history and forecast, production- and delivery times and current stock situations. Together with your colleagues you check the sales planning for the Bike division and you steer the purchase if necessary. You maintain intensive contacts with the sales organizations for Benelux, France, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Italy and Turkey and our suppliers. It is evident that you stay informed about developments in the market by visiting events and studying relevant developments. Besides these activities you work on continuously improvement of the supply chain performance. This could include activities like:
• Improve the use and knowledge of systems used in supply chain together with the Planning & Stock control team members;
• Work with Planning & Stock controllers and Demand Manager on initiatives to improve the forecast accuracy;
• Develop initiatives, with the other Planning & Stock controllers, Brand Coordinators and Logistic department, to improve the supplier performance of the vendors;
• An active or leading role in supply chain (related) projects.
What are we looking for?
• You take intiative. You are proactive, you formulate proposals for improvement and ensure realisation, including the implementation of required changes/adaptations;
• You have good skills in planning and organizing. You make plans for your own work as well as others, in which you are setting goals. In the fulfillment you set priorities;
• You are analytical. You quickly see the core of the problem and you are able to translate this into practical solutions;
• You are able to obtain the right information in a variety of sources, by asking questions and doing desk research;
• You are possessing the quality to work for an extended period in an accurate and careful way, with the aim to prevent errors and carelessness from yourself and colleagues.
• You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position, preferably in an international supply chain environment.
• You are experienced in process improvements and projects and are used to fulfill a coaching role towards others.
• Excellent language skills in both Dutch and English are necessary.
• You are used to work with ERP and planning software, experience with Oracle EnterpriseOne and SLIM4 is an asset.
• Good Excel skills.
What do we have to offer?
Do you want to join our team?
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|