In this role you ensure the availability of sales support materials like brochures, catalogues and materials. You are responsible for setting a positive image and awareness for the Shimano products during events like fairs, shows and product presentations. Your tasks:
- Ensure development and availability of hardware materials (stands, display materials) on location during trade fairs to showcase Shimano and our products to end-users, dealers and press in the most optimal way;
- You coordinate and implement project 'X-Store' in Germany;
- Coordinate the availability of the various Shimano Fishing catalogues in line with annual marketing policy, planning and corporate identity;
- Develop POP/POS materials in line with annual product introductions, marketing policy and corporate identity;
- Support in content creation for use in catalogues and digital marketing with focus on new products, product features & concepts;
- Responsible to control & maintain a healthy stock value of POS/POP materials.
What are we looking for?
- You have a customer oriented approach. You put yourself in the (internal) customer's place to understand its true needs, problems and questions;
- Together with colleagues you are working towards a common goal. You work hard to achieve your goals and you continuously look for improvements;
- You are analytical and have an eye for order, quality and accuracy. You quickly see the core of the problem and you are able to translate this into practical solutions with checking the correctness and completeness;
- You are able to obtain the right information in a variety of sources, by asking questions and doing desk research.
- Bachelor degree, preferable in Marketing;
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in a similar marketing position;
- Affinity with the fishing tackle industry and know-how of the Shimano products is considered to be a big advantage;
- Flexibility to travel and ociassonally work during the weekends;
- Proficiency of English and German language both verbally as well as in writing.
What do we have to offer?
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle and other sports equipment. Shimano Germany Fishing GmbH is our sales office for the German fishing tackle industry for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. Shimano Germany Fishing GmbH maintains intensive contact with distributors, wholesalers and the fishing tackle retail business. Sales and marketing activities are being coordinated and realized from the European headquarters in Netherlands.
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
Do you want to join our team?
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.