International Account Manager (Bike)
Within the industry Shimano manages to stand out as an expert. That doesn’t happen by standing on the sidelines. A big part of our success is because of our driven team.
Your main tasks within this challenging job include:
- You realise sales targets and you build and maintain a relation network in all market levels (distributors, retail) in the responsible sales area for Shimano and PRO.
- You develop sales plans of current products and you collect relevant market information. Through this process you are able to identify trends and collect market information to support new product developments.
- Together with your customers you expand sales activities in your sales area. Finally you introduce new products and support customers where ever needed.
What are we looking for?
Shimano is looking for a self starting, curious and passionate Account Manager. Strong in establishing relationships, with outstanding communication skills.
• At least 3 years of relevant working experience in a similar job in an international B2B environment
• Affinity and/or knowledge of the bicycle market is essential
• Communicative skills in different cultures and a flexible and service minded attitude
• Excellent language skills in English, both verbally as in writing. Any other language skills (especially German language) are considered a plus.
• Basic skills on Word, Excel, and statistical analysis ability is required
• Open for regular international travelling.
What do we have to offer?
• A challenging job within an international and dynamic environment
• A highly motivated, social and dedicated team of professionals
• Room for study & development
• Salary based on your education and experience
• Variable bonuses based on team and individual results
• Flexible working hours
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
Do you want to join our team?
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.