E-Commerce B2B product owner
In this role you are responsible for the optimization and development of a value-added, customer centric and interactive European B2B e-commerce platform (MyShimano). E-commerce is part of Shimano’s Digital Experience program which is focused on improving and ensuring a consistent and relevant customer experience throughout all channels. You think from the customers’ perspective and work closely together with the business (marketing & sales), the digital/e-business team, IT and external developers. Your tasks:
• Analyse the needs, behaviour, and interests of both our internal and external customers as well as market trends;
• Fully understand the vision and strategy of the e-commerce platform as well as the point of view of the customers, key users and other stakeholders;
• Translate relevant business requirements to user stories and proposals;
• Constantly set user story priority from the product back log and ensure regular communication with the KeyUser/Business community;
• Coordinate the external development team, participate in planning sessions and provide advice, clarification and guidance during the implementation;
• Ensure inspection, acceptance or rejection of completed work from the development cycle;
• Propose, advise on and facilitate digital marketing/e-commerce opportunities, process optimizations, new functionalities and customer experience enhancements that drive business value;
• Support in defining the e-commerce strategy & direction and keep the team well updated on progress and hick ups.
What are we looking for?
You are a self-starter as well as a team player. You feel comfortable in a dynamic, international environment. Because you are very solution minded, you quickly see the core of the problem and you are able to translate this into practical and innovative solutions in combination with a hands-on mentality and critical attitude. Next to this, you are very customer & result oriented. You monitor customer satisfaction and exceed expectations with actions taken. Together with colleagues you are working towards a common goal. You work hard to achieve the shared goals and you continuously look for improvements. Also you have good skills in planning and organizing; you make plans for your own and other people’s work, in which you are setting goals and priorities.
• 3-5 years of e-commerce experience preferably in an international environment;
• Excellent analytical & planning skills together with a pro-active, result-oriented and hands-on attitude;
• Experience with Agile/SCRUM software development;
• Great communication skills in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing;
• Working knowledge of Hybris, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), JIRA and Google Analytics is a big plus.
What do we have to offer?
Next to solid primary and secondary working conditions Shimano is offering:
• A challenging and independent job within an international and dynamic environment;
• A highly motivated, social and dedicated team of professionals;
• Room for study & development;
• A salary based on your education and experience;
• A variable bonus system based on team and individual results.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
Do you want to join our team?
Please send your application and Curriculum Vitae, via our jobsite: www.jobsatshimano-eu.com. Please check the job opening via ‘Jobs’ and apply via the ‘Apply’-button. Only applications including a motivation will be considered.