CRM System Specialist
Are you an System Specialist and would you like to put those skills in use to help Shimano Europe Group to become more customer centric and bring CRM to the next level? Then read on!
As a CRM system specialist, you’ll be responsible for the day to day user-support, configuration, testing and ongoing development of the European CRM system (B2B and B2C) and related applications. You will be working closely with the CRM /Campaign team, internal IT team, the supplier/development partner and internal stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will take a pragmatic, flexible, pro-active and above all customer focused approach to CRM maintenance, developments and daily operations. The ability to take business context and translate that into enhancements & projects, while being able to prioritize, and communicate clear expectations to our stakeholders will be critical to success.
Among your responsibilities are:
- Define business requirements and translate them into designs.
- Take care of configuration, enhancements and developments projects.
- Identify opportunities to provide greatest efficiencies for CRM data use and drive change.
- Act as main point of contact and support CRM system end-users (incl. bug fixes and dealing with requests).
- Provide training and documentation for e-learning.
- Lead test planning and execution.
- Guide on approach/best practices to integrate disparate sources of information.
- Ensure that the quality & access meets the needs of an ever-changing business environment.
- Check and enforce data quality standards, including data consistency.
- Make and maintain documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions.
- Monitor upcoming system upgrades and changes and their projected impacts.
- Support, update, maintain and develop reporting that meets the needs of the CRM and its stakeholders.
What are we looking for?
- BSc in Business informatics, Industrial Engineering, Information/Computer Sciences or related.
- Knowledge of the CRM domain and the processes involved.
- 1-3 years of experience with application/database management with a strong business as well as a technical focus.
- Experience with data / BI / websites.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve with a proactive, customer centric and creative approach.
- Result focused, well organized self-starter.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Strong communication skills in English (both verbally and written).
What do we have to offer?
Next to solid primary and secondary working conditions Shimano is offering:
- A challenging job within an international and dynamic environment
- A highly motivated, social and dedicated team of professionals
- Room for study & development
- A salary based on your education and experience
- A variable bonuses based on team and individual results
- Flexible working hours
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
Do you want to join our team?
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|